I can turn your imagination's to reality 3DaysDesign

Creative, efficient, experienced and hard working - these are my main qualities. My name is Pavel Dovichinski and I am a professional 3D and graphic designer with a creative mind from Macedonia.

Are you one of those guys with an artistic soul and a unique imagination? Maybe you want a special design of the house or the car from your dreams. Or maybe you are more classical and you want something simple. If you want your imagination to be presented on a 3D picture, you are at the right place. In my three dimensional world nothing is impossible. I am a professional 3D designer and I will design any kind of 3D models especially for you: products, houses, interior, exterior, cars, bikes or whatever you want. Simply send me a message, we will make an agreement, you will order my gig, send me clear instructions and I promise I will not disappoint you. You will be impressed how technology can bring all of your imagination and ideas on a 3D picture.

:-c

I just recessive my 2nd order. I’m happy :slight_smile:

I just recessive my 2nd positive review! Feeling happy :smiley:

I work on my 5 order. That’s cool! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Its good feeling when someone submit 5 star review + tip

Yeaaa baby!

6 orders completed ^-^ 1 week on fiverr :smiley: I think Ill get soon my lvl 1 seller :smiley:

almost 6 days on fiverr and I got 32$ :slight_smile: I’m on a good way :smiley:

Lets make better connection :smiley: