Fiverr Community Forum

I can write professional resume for you

I am providing services regarding the Resume writing.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/Wee4zx

4 Likes

It can’t be that professional if you can’t even write a grammatically correct sentence!

Why would someone hire a writer who clearly can’t write properly and has poor English?

2 Likes

Respected Mam,
I respect your remarks. but let me know where i did mistake. Please

I’m not going to help you deceive buyers into thinking your English is better than it is.

No one wants to buy something unprofessional. This shouldn’t surprise you. No one can get a job with a resume that is poorly written and full of bad grammar. That also shouldn’t surprise you…

1 Like

Hello there, as @humanissocial said, there are some grammatical errors in your gig, especially in a “resume writing” gig, someone’s resume should be free from grammatical errors! One example is on your first thumbnail image. The text on the top left says “you came at right place”, now this doesn’t make sense! It should instead be replaced by “you have come to the right place” or something along the lines of that! Anyway, have a good day and stay safe!

1 Like

The thing is, even if you were to go through and correct all of the grammatical errors he may have in his Gig - it is NOT going to help him if and when he does get an order to write someone’s resume. I am sure he speaks and writes in his native language well enough, but, if he were hired by a native English speaking person who wants a flawless resume written up, he would fail miserably. And, no online translator is going to help him enough to sound as if he speaks and writes English fluently. This is why humanissocial was not wanting to help him correct his grammar and spelling on his Gig - it gives the wrong impression that you are hiring someone who can write amazing resumes in English. He may do better to offer this Gig in his native language.

GG

3 Likes

Yeah, wow! Didn’t think about that, that’s true.

1 Like

It was nice of you to point out the errors in his listing though. :slight_smile:

GG

2 Likes

On top of that, by editing his errors for him, it helps him deceive buyers into thinking his English is correct.

4 Likes

I dare to bet he doesn’t even know what ATS means.

Even the photo as a virtual assistant in the gig.

Do it right or let it go.

There is no easy money on Fiverr.

Edit:

Ohh an Optimized LinkedIn Profil für the Premium Gig? niiice…

3 Likes

Mam, you are giving very good support, thanks.

1 Like

You make the industry of resume writing look bad.

I would never think of creating an English resume if I couldn’t speak the language perfectly.

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind response… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Respected Madam,
I have passed my English language test held by the Fiverr team, with score of 7.8/10.
you know there is no one in this World who is perfect in his domain. I am sure i will look in to my gig for grammatical mistake I have done but my all skills will be done improved with the passage of time and i always continue to work for my clients until they show satisfaction regarding my work.
I appreciate your remarks :slight_smile:

Writing an application or being good at a language are 2 different things.

Style, expression. All of this is part of it!
Not everyone can do that. Mastering the language perfectly is only a small part of it.

And I know what I’m talking about.

2 Likes