Fiverr Community Forum

I can write your name by Ancient Egypt Language

I will design your name by Ancient Egypt Language as you can see in my Gig : https://www.fiverr.com/johnatef954/design-your-name-in-ancient-egypt-language

Thank You for visiting my page !

1 Like

Interesting and unique, good luck

1 Like

Please change the category of your post to “My Fiverr Gigs.” That is where you are allowed to pst links to your gigs and advertise as well. :slightly_smiling_face: You could get :black_flag: for posting it here. That is not a good thing. :persevere:

Thanks for changing the category! :slightly_smiling_face: I went to your gig page. Do you sell the t-shirt and the design for $5. The wording seems to make me think that you do. :thinking:

1 Like

Yes , I sell both ( text and Ancient Egypt staff ) in the same T-shirt or anything you want to put

I sell the design only ( two kinds of Designs ) by 5 $

“I will design your name by Ancient Egypt Language in a T-shirts or anything you want with creativity and fast delivering in the same day .”

This line is unclear. It would be better to say “ready to use on a T-shirt” so clients will not think they get the T-shirt too.

Also, move your period over closer to the “day.”

Another tid bit. Limit your number of revisions. Many buyers will take advantage of you. I only offer 1 for free.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s interesting and unique. Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you for that notes ! … I will edit it again