Fiverr Community Forum

I cancelled the order, But my countdown timer is still running (Bug Detected)

Guys Please help me??? I don’t know what is the problem. I am so scared right now X_X

Try a different browser, log out and log back in, and be sure clear your cache as well. If you still have an issue, please contact Customer Service to report the issue on your account.

Reply to @thepromogirl: I’ve already tried that, This is the serious issue on Fiverr.com Site. I hope they will fix the bug soon :frowning:

BTW,Thanks

wpfalcon said: This is the serious issue on Fiverr.com Site. I hope they will fix the bug soon

It's not the site, it's just on your account (within the site). Just contact Customer Service and let them know about the issues so they can fix it. It happens! You just have to make them aware of it. :)

Reply to @thepromogirl: (Update) My problem is now solved. Thanks to Super fast Fiverr Customer Support :-bd

Glad it’s resolved so quickly! Can you help us keep the forums clean by posting user questions on FAQ. Tips for Sellers is often mistaken for support but these types of questions don’t really belong here.