Fiverr Community Forum

I cannot add social media with my profile

Hello, I am new seller in FIverr. I tried to add my social media profiles to my FIverr profile, But it shows an error message. It seems to me social media profile did not added. How can I solve this issue? Waiting for response from experts. Thank you.

5 Likes

Normally it happens when you already have an account that you deactivated or it is suspended by fiverr :thinking: and you attached your social profiles with those accounts. So it seems more likely that you have already used your social profiles on another account, befor this account. :older_man:

2 Likes

thanks a lot :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much @jozzii for you reply. I had an account before this. But I totally deactivated that account. So, are there no way to add my social profile now? How should I do?

1 Like

Unfortunately, no. I once tried the same thing, :frowning: and contacted fiverr support to allow me the use of my previous social information on new fiverr account, but all in vain :bowing_man:

1 Like

@saiful_shuvo please clear your cache and cookies and try after 12 hours.

1 Like

@afzaldesigner78 Thank you for your reply. I have deactivated previous account 4 months ago, tried to add social media profile several times but it does not work :frowning:

1 Like

Which browser you are using?

1 Like

@afzaldesigner78 Google Chrome, Brave

1 Like

Maybe you can try this;

Change your file name and try add again to your social media profiles and don’t forget to check what file format is able to use on your social media profile.

@silveni Actually I did not understand. What do you refer as file name?

1 Like

@saiful_shuvo
File name is the name of your file.
For example;
Your previous file name is geebee, then change the file name with another name.

1 Like