Fiverr Forum

I cannot find out how to edit my existing gig

I go to ‘gigs’ and every other tab, and I can see it is in ‘review’ but I need to edit it as there’s missing information. I’m getting frustrated and I cannot find out how. Please help.

4 Likes

When you see your gigs, there you will find 3 dots in the bottom of left hand of the gig.
Click on it, you will see there edit option.

2 Likes

I dont see it… oh wait… The gig is… pending?

I’m confused.

2 Likes

your gigs are paused.

1 Like

oh. Hrm. So what is the procedure now?

I dont think I did anything wrong :frowning:

1 Like

Go to your dashboard and click on gigs, it will take you to the gigs page. There you will see your paused gigs.

2 Likes

I did. There is nothing under active or paused. There’s just my one gig under ‘pending approval’.

okay, contact CS, they will solve your problem.

1 Like

Do you have only one gig?

1 Like

ok thanks x.x This is very frustrating. All I did as far as I know was add something about shipping. I cannot even LOOK at the gig.

1 Like

Yes. Just the one for now with three tiers.

1 Like

They will approve it in 24 hours, if not then contact them. Wish you best of the luck.

1 Like

Thanks. silly thing is, I have to make more changes. I cannot even ‘pull’ it from pending to continue fixing it.

2 Likes

It’s rather annoying feature. Once they review you can go back in to edit. It usually a quick process!

If you type “gig pending” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject which may be helpful to you.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

First open your gig page and the go the right side there have last 30 days view option just see little below there have bottom arrow icon like ▼just click it you can see edit option

1 Like

There wasn’t when the gig is pending approval is the problem I had.

Thanks for your information. :blush: