I cannot make a single sale

baldeep18

Dear Baldeep:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: Is weird. Try a standard professional photo of your entire face while you are standing up. I have to tell you, as a nonconformist, if there’s anything I can’t stand, it’s some random nonconformist who fails to conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity! Stand out by fitting in!
Your log line: This is a slogan that appears below your user name. You don’t have one. You should get one and make it cool.
Your profile text – note the edits:

I am an expert at Whiteboard Animation video. My skills include Video Editing and Audio Syncing. I am very passionate about helping you. -[Whatever name Buyers should call you.]

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Even though you make whiteboard animations, append video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

You have two gigs built around the whiteboard keyword. Given your skills as a video editor and audio syncer, what other gigs can you build around other keywords?

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, Fiverrcast, and Support.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here. It should take you a minimum of 4 weeks to make your way through all the material.

If you haven’t already read Strengths Finder 2.0 and taken that assessment, I suggest you do so, because it should give you the language to express your strengths and help you to brainstorm some gigs for which you are especially well qualified. Check out the writing of Chris Guillebeau and Tim Ferriss.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist
Seller Tip Trilogy
3 Top Tips and Tricks
How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?
Buyer Requests 1
Buyer Requests 2
Tips for Non-Native English Speakers
Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV
Video Tutorial
SEO Idea
54 Sales in Our First Month
7 Tips for Upselling
Chargebacks
Social Media Gig Marketing
Managing Buyer Expectations
Gig Tweaks
Digital Copyright
Gig Images
Fiverrcast Questions
Fiverr’s Cut
Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Buyer
Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Seller
What URLs Can I Use?
Fiverr Terms of Service
How to Make Millions on Fiverr
[/details]

Firstly, don’t expect results straight away. Freelancing requires patience and there are a lot of people doing what you do.

Don’t claim to be fluent in English. You’re not and people will wonder what else you are exaggerating.

You should have more of a description, and make it stand out and scream ‘HIRE ME!’. Buyers need to see you and say, yes, I’m definitely going to go with this guy. Look at other gigs in your category and see what you like and don’t like. DON’T copy them but use the ideas.

Use buyer requests. It’s how most sellers get started. Make your offer on BR stand out from all the others the buyers will receiving.

Archived