I cant change my email address?

skypigeon

Question

6 answers to this question

Greetings and welcome @skypigeon, To change your log in email address, please go to your Account settings tab. If your account is currently associated to a Paypal email address from a previous withdrawal, you can change click on the option to change your Paypal email address where an email with further instructions will be sent to your current Paypal email address.

🙂

I have tried to contact support and submitted requests to answer this question for over a year, I still have no answer and cannot change my email address either. It is not valid and the support here is frustrating as I cannot get an answer to a seemingly simple question.

HI All, this is the answer I received. I am challenging this policy however because I did not provide Fiverr with my full name or address when I signed up so I do not know how they will verify I am who I said I am.

Chris (Fiverr Customer Support)
Jul 29, 9:29 AM EDT
Hi there,
Thanks for contacting us. We can update your email for you, but based on our Privacy policy, we can not disclose or change specific account details without providing the following verification materials to verify the ownership of this account.
Please supply us with:
-a scanned copy of your passport or another government-issued ID (Attach when you reply to this message)
-a picture of yourself holding your ID (a selfie)
-your account’s security question (question only)
We ask for your understanding in going through this process as we take the security of the account seriously.

Chris | Fiverr Customer Support
Please review our Fiverr Online Safety Tips

I am wondering if there is a fix to this problem yet. This question was asked 5 years ago… even if it was a small bug or error you would think that this would have been fixed in 2-3 years. My business is growing and I would like to switch from my unprofessional personal email to my business email. I would like to use my business address that way my team can interact and get notifications with fiverr gigs without having to use my personal email. We work on G-Suite and get notifications, chat, share documents, and work through this portal… I don’t see why fiverr can’t get with the times. This one simple problem to fix is going to send me to a competitor to find a company that my team can work with because where i’m at with my business I don’t have the time to deal with these simple tasks.

Archived