Fiverr Forum

I can't contact with fiverr support team, it says delivery failed!

from last two days, I can’t contact the fiverr support team, it says "delivery failed !!! try again. I tried again but it shows the same message again. recently I made a TOS violation. is this problem related to tos violation. please help me from your experience. thanks all

Hi there,

I’m experiencing the same problem and I haven’t had any TOS violation in the past, so it probably has nothing to do with it. They may be saturated.

Yes I notice there are some issues with the site right now, I am sure CS is working on repairing these right now.

may be site update issue or may be they are limit contact support opportunity. May Be , I don’t Know !!

may be site update issue or may be they are limit contact support opportunity. May Be , I don’t Know !!

I’ve had that issue as well. Try an email to support@fiverr.com. I got a reply the same day.

okay I Will try it, thanks

Was Fiverr able to fix your issue with Delivery Failed, please try again?

I’m having the same problem, and I sent them a message by email, as Miiila suggested, and got a response from them, but they are still not able to fix this problem. I was just wondering if you had better luck?

thanks for your suggestion

Hi, what is the email you sent your request to?

Don’t you see it? It is clearly mentioned in one of the messages written earlier.

Try an email to support@fiverr.com

Yes, I sent my email message to support@fiverr.com