I cant contact with my clients

giorgi1992

Hi,

Please either remove the attached screenshot from your message or hide your buyer’s username before you re-upload it. It is against the forum’s rules to reveal a buyer’s/seller’s username.

There could be two reasons why that might have happened:

1. The buyer either closed their account of their own volition or their account was probably suspended due to a ToS violation.

2. The buyer has blocked you, and you will not be able to contact them anymore.

Since I can still see that the buyer has an active account, I think it is reason#2 in your particular case.

Hi,

Please either remove the attached screenshot from your message or hide your buyer’s username before you re-upload it. It is against the forum’s rules to reveal a buyer’s/seller’s username.

There could be two reasons why that might have happened:

1. The buyer either closed their account of their own volition or their account was probably suspended due to a ToS violation.

2. The buyer has blocked you, and you will not be able to contact them anymore.

Since I can still see that the buyer has an active account, I think it is reason#2 in your particular case.

i think here something is wrong i cant send him message 2 days

Archived