I can't create a gig

stefanmdesigns

I decide to change my username, and I create another account, and deactivate my old. Now, I’m trying to create a gig with the same pictures but, fiver delete my gigs 3 times and give me a warning, if I do that again, they will suspend my account. I send the message to support but they not answer me. But I got the message in inbox after they delete my gig. " * NOT AN ORIGINAL IMAGE OR DESIGN (DESIGNERS)" How is that posible if I using the same pictures?

Guest merciavideo

I decide to change my username, and I create another account, and deactivate my old. Now, I’m trying to create a gig with the same pictures but, fiver delete my gigs 3 times and give me a warning, if I do that again, they will suspend my account. I send the message to support but they not answer me. But I got the message in inbox after they delete my gig. " * NOT AN ORIGINAL IMAGE OR DESIGN (DESIGNERS)" How is that posible if I using the same pictures?

I’m trying to create a gig with the same pictures

NOT AN ORIGINAL IMAGE OR DESIGN (DESIGNERS)

Because you’ve used them previously on your old account?

Why not try with some new ones?

I’m trying to create a gig with the same pictures

NOT AN ORIGINAL IMAGE OR DESIGN (DESIGNERS)

Because you’ve used them previously on your old account?

Why not try with some new ones?

I don’t know is pictures are a problem, they not tell me.

I can’t risk with new gig before they answer me. I’m just waiting for their answer, for that problem. If I create a new and they delete my gig again, I will be suspended if you understand me. Besides that, after that warning, I can’t see some links on my top nav bar, I can’t see “Community, Bayer, Seller”

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived