Fiverr Forum

I can't earn a single dollor

Hello, I am new to Fiverr Community. I am From Pakistan and I do data entry work and virtual assistant services on Fiverr. I joined Fiverr in March 2018 but still not get any order.
I follow One simple rule on Fiverr that is honesty and it is paying off quite nicely

4 Likes

Let me tell you something… Go on Fiverr regularly and remember that one day you will get an order.

I have been here on Fiverr since last year around October I think and haven’t gotten a single order but I have a reason. After I created this account, I have gotten really busy. AND I MEAN TOO BUSY! I never spent time on Fiverr. But I have created an account on Fiverr before so this wasn’t my first time and this isn’t my first account. I got maybe 4-5 orders after about a couple of months. I’m now organised with my schedule and have set time for Fiverr, tweaking my gigs, doing my research to improve them and started to promote. Just like I did with my previous account. And let me tell you, when I got my very first order here (previous account), it felt amazing. All the hard work was worth it!

Moral of the story? Jump onto Fiverr at least every day and always add tweaks to your gigs. Do some research on how to improve your gigs. Promote on social media. Everything counts! I’m definitely sure you will get an order! And remember… all the hard work will be worth it! I believe in you!

P.S. Writing this story was fun ahahah :smile:

4 Likes

When you edit your gig it may be unavailable for a day or two as it goes through automatic or manual approval.

2 Likes

thank you for inspiring me:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Glad I did :wink:
Always believe in yourself!

1 Like

Hey there, can i ask you about the meaning of tweaks?

It is when you improve and adjust your gig

2 Likes

How can i do this? I made this account 5 years ago but it is my first time to try

After you create a gig, you go and press ‘selling’ --> ‘gigs’
You then choose the gig you want to modify by clicking the arrow on the far right and it should say ‘edit’.
Click that and you can edit your gig. Don’t forget to save it though!

3 Likes

Thank you alot dear​:heart::heart:

1 Like