I can't fathom what causes my inability to receive my first order despite my skill test results

adeboyefriday

The test results are helpful to those visiting your page, but they don’t increase visibility much or help attract those who just click on your gigs. For your actual gigs, you should have a written-out description rather than bulletpoints. In your description, you could mention past experience, education, projects, etc. to help the gain the clients’ trust.

The test results are helpful to those visiting your page, but they don’t increase visibility much or help attract those who just click on your gigs. For your actual gigs, you should have a written-out description rather than bulletpoints. In your description, you could mention past experience, education, projects, etc. to help the gain the clients’ trust.

Thanks for your piece of advice I will make adjustments on my description

In addition to what @eliiclaire said, you’re competing against almost 25,000 other virtual assistants. What makes you better than all of them? Why would someone choose you over all of them? What do you offer that potential clients need, but are unlikely to get with others?

Thanks for your time your advice is appreciated

Maybe use gig images with a different aspect ratio as on the profile (and it will be the same in search results) most of the head is getting cut off in them as well as some of the text.

In each gig you’ve only used 2 gig tags (the same 2 on each). Maybe there’d be more chance of your gigs being found if you used more of the 5 available.

In “I will do data entry, web research, copy paste, word convertion”
maybe change the title.

Also the capitalisation/punctuation in the profile and gig descriptions could be changed.

Maybe use gig images with a different aspect ratio as on the profile (and it will be the same in search results) most of the head is getting cut off in them as well as some of the text.

In each gig you’ve only used 2 gig tags (the same 2 on each). Maybe there’d be more chance of your gigs being found if you used more of the 5 available.

In “I will do data entry, web research, copy paste, word convertion”

maybe change the title.

Also the capitalisation/punctuation in the profile and gig descriptions could be changed.

Thanks for the advice

Archived