Fiverr Community Forum

I can't find any work even after sending many buyer requests

I can’t find any work even after sending many buyer requests. How to get a job by sending a buyer request?

Unfortunately, that’s normal. Be patient and try to improve your gigs or offer other services.

1 Like

yup Im also a new seller and have sent around 50 offers and in those 50 offers I got 2 orders from the same person

2 Likes

keep patient, success will knock your door ASAP, Inshallah

2 Likes

Same here… but still trying… Never lose hope :heart:

1 Like

go ahed insallh success

1 Like

Keep going brother, write unique and eye catching buyer request and try to send quickly. Hope you get order soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi there! Orders are yet to come. There are a lot with regard to buyers requests. Buyers will most like choose someone who’s leveled badge when they think they have the budget capacity.

Some buyers with low budget will most likely order from a new seller who shows desperateness sometimes.

And there are some buyers who just need quick work with a huge budget but when they post the request and before their request is approved by fiverr. They felt like it’s taking long and they can’t wait, so they would rather find someone else manually by making a quick search.

Their projects are mostly like halfway even before their request is being approved and that has no use to them anymore.

But don’t be discouraged just send a unique offer. The more genuine you send an offer the more likely to get selected.

All the best guys.

2 Likes

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

3 Likes

You need to be patient. Improve your gig visibility. Check your service quality and offer price to match the market price. Start with less. Hope you will get the order.

1 Like