I can't find expected buyer request depenting on my skill

k_jumar

Please help me

I am new on fiverr.
I want to work with Web designing on fiverr .Because i am expert on HTML5 CSS3 And Javascript.
So; I create 2 gigs about psd to html and web designing tasks.
But I can’t find any web designing relative works in my buyer request section ,all buyer requests are web devlopment works .
Thats why i can’t get any order.

Please, Can anyone give me an idea about “How can i get web designing works in my buyer request section”??

I am waiting for your responce.

If you can’t find buyers on Fiverr, go find them off of Fiverr.

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

• 2 weeks later...

can you suggest me some tag key word

TO KNOW YOUR SEARCH TAGS, Open Fiverr on another browser - Type Web Design (you will notice that before you finish typing WEB DESIGN fiverr will suggest other keywords for you (you can note down this keywords if they are related to what you do) - AFTER YOU SEARCH FOR THE TITLE (fiverr will also show some other KEYWORDS suggestions, before the GIGS that render the service)

AND ALSO IT MIGHT NOT BE YOUR SEARCH TAG, IT MIGHT BE THE CATEGORY YOU INSERTED WHILE CREATING YOUR GIG

Archived