Fiverr Community Forum

I can't Find My Fiverr Gig? what can I do?

I can’t Find my Fiverr Gig on search results. What can I do? I’m very worried. Please anybody give me a solution ??

7 Likes

****** Take Action! Click here to check your Gig status. ******

The above is from the Help Centre.

7 Likes

If your gig doesn’t appear on the search results contact the customer support. And please change the topic category to Your Fiverr Experience

1 Like

You can’t find your Gig in search result or your Gig is not showing on your profile?

4 Likes

Don’t worry i hope your gig is new and you use high competetion keyword or your keyword are not reated your niche. like if you ad keyword logo design and select niche graphic designer.

1 Like

Your Gig status is

: Active

Your Gig is displayed in the search results pages in the marketplace. Please note that these pages are sorted by different algorithms in order to optimize and personalize the results for the users. For doing that we take into account both quality and business measurements.

4 Likes

Can’t find gig in search result.

You don’t need to worry about that because sometime it happen with me also as even i was Top Rated Seller, Remember we are sellers and the search result is just for buyer’s sometime our gigs showing us but mostly we can’t see our gig’s but it’s not that mean no one can see our gig’s.
My Gig is showing in first page in vector tracing category at buyer’s end but i can’t see my gig in all pages so you do not need to worry at all.

2 Likes

I found your gig in 2 seconds. It’s in the third row when I search under “find expired domain having backlinks”.

Don’t worry about the matter!
Chillout and optimize your gigs

Hey, I was confused about that . But, now get a clear concept . Thanks

1 Like

I find my expired domain gig but can’t find my pinterest management service gig.