I can't Find My Fiverr Gig? what can I do?

rafiqulbappy

****** Take Action! Click here to check your Gig status. ******

The above is from the Help Centre.

Your Gig status is

: Active

Your Gig is displayed in the search results pages in the marketplace. Please note that these pages are sorted by different algorithms in order to optimize and personalize the results for the users. For doing that we take into account both quality and business measurements.

• Like 4

Can’t find gig in search result.

You don’t need to worry about that because sometime it happen with me also as even i was Top Rated Seller, Remember we are sellers and the search result is just for buyer’s sometime our gigs showing us but mostly we can’t see our gig’s but it’s not that mean no one can see our gig’s.

My Gig is showing in first page in vector tracing category at buyer’s end but i can’t see my gig in all pages so you do not need to worry at all.

• Like 2

You don’t need to worry about that because sometime it happen with me also as even i was Top Rated Seller, Remember we are sellers and the search result is just for buyer’s sometime our gigs showing us but mostly we can’t see our gig’s but it’s not that mean no one can see our gig’s.

My Gig is showing in first page in vector tracing category at buyer’s end but i can’t see my gig in all pages so you do not need to worry at all.

Hey, I was confused about that . But, now get a clear concept . Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 years later...