I can't find my gig and can't see any requests

skirui

So I’m a new seller, and apart from the fact I can’t see my own gig in the search results even when clicking the exact same tags my gig has while logged off and in another browser, I can’t even see any seller requests. It’s under the Illustration category which I would hope is decently requested. Can anybody help me? 😦

So I’m a new seller, and apart from the fact I can’t see my own gig in the search results even when clicking the exact same tags my gig has while logged off and in another browser, I can’t even see any seller requests. It’s under the Illustration category which I would hope is decently requested. Can anybody help me? 😦

I can’t even see any seller requests.

I presume you mean Buyer Requests.

Check this out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.) for helpful information.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

I can’t even see any seller requests.

I presume you mean Buyer Requests.

Check this out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.) for helpful information.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Whoops, I indeed meant buyer requests. I’ll check out the link. ¿Do you have any idea of why I can’t find my gig on the search at all?

Archived