I cant find my gig at all? Please help confused why

soulful_tarot35

Hi im a new seller, i uploaded my gig. I logged in as a buyer to see if i could see my gig. There were 21 pages and i went through them all and I couldnt see my gig, yet i have 9 impressions. Im confused so can anyone advise why i cant see it? Far as i know iv not done anything to break fiverr rules surely it should be visable ?
🤯 thanks

I still cant find it on there 25 pages, i even put the name of my gig in the search bar and it wouldnt come up 😦

Ah well il just hope its on somewhere if im getting impressions people must be viewing i hope 🙂

Go to incognito and select new seller local. And check you gig status in help section under managing your gig.

Hi marinapomorac thanks for helping, I had to email the support team in the end. For anyone also struggling this is what happened. My gig was active but under review. They reviewed it, did a quick fix on my account. It is now visible when I search. Also when I was editing my gig it goes through a review process that can take 24-48hrs in which time my gig is active but will not show on the search.
Il just share these links which I found on another post which was helpful for how to access support in case any one is struggling and also how to check the status on your gig.

favicon-32x32.png.dfa07507187c0c4635b8177e65319042.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.9bf2971e0dc1794e5f519d29a8e6c36a.png

Login to Fiverr

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs.

First check here to verify that the gig is active: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/levels-warnings-and-status 28 under Gig Status, in the second drop-down.

You can double check here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable 17

If your gig is ‘active’ then please read: If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED] 50

Archived