I cant find my gig when i search

anis_rahaman

Hello Anis,

First of all, only the most popular gigs show up when you search for a particular topic. By popular, I mean having tons of 5-star reviews and lots of sales. Your gig is new, so it doesn’t have any good reviews yet. That’s probably why it doesn’t show up when you search for it. You need lots of sales and lots of reviews (and you need to be a high-ranked seller) to be on the front page.

Hello Anis,

First of all, only the most popular gigs show up when you search for a particular topic. By popular, I mean having tons of 5-star reviews and lots of sales. Your gig is new, so it doesn’t have any good reviews yet. That’s probably why it doesn’t show up when you search for it. You need lots of sales and lots of reviews (and you need to be a high-ranked seller) to be on the front page.

If you want to get on the front page, I definitely recommend checking out the tips section! It will help you a lot and you’ll definitely get there one day!

please help, , i am not find my gig when I search, please check my gig whats fault in my gig. please help

https://www.fiverr.com/share/AGP3mX

please help, , i am not find my gig when I search, please check my gig whats fault in my gig. please help

His issue is stating that He can’t find and not that He isn’t in the front page…

Please what keywords are using @anis_rahaman

please check my gig… is my keyword is good ? give me any suggestion please

To get keywords that are popularly searched by buyers,

Switch to buying

then key in your category,

e.g. Mine is book publishing or formatting

1170048464_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.2f13eaf2f6065c878fed8d5f08c5d571.png
Screenshot (2)1366×768 341 KB

if you observe there is suggested, those words are the keywords that are frequently searched in my category

• 9 months later...

Archived