Fiverr Community Forum

I can't find my gig's

I published two gigs likely on April 02 20 and April 05 20.
probably 8 or 10 days later, I Searched and found my first gig on page 10 and the second one is on page no 5.
now it’s April 16 20, I have Searched My gigs again But I can’t find any of my gigs on any pages.

note: I Searched my in Fiverr multiple times and probably clicked on them.
now, I don’t know whats are the problems and whats are the solutions

3 Likes

just dont worry , and hope no try to find your gig cause in after few seconds new gig upload it.

2 Likes

Why can’t I find my Gig while searching? Why is my Gig no longer in the same spot in the marketplace?

A Gig’s position in the marketplace is based on seller performance over a set period of time. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate on a daily basis. There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include order cancellations, delivery rate, responsiveness, etc. There may be other Gigs currently performing at a higher rate than yours. If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5 stars, delivering on time, communicating quicker, etc. This all counts. Make sure you deliver high quality, original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, be responsive and always keep a professional manner.

****** Take Action! Click here to check your Gig status. ******

The above is from the Help Centre.

1 Like

OKEY, Thank you for Motivation. :heart: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for your answer and especially for the help and support link. I know any gig does not stay in the same spot. Here I am a completely new seller and I don’t have any sales. So my competitors are also completely new with no sell, like me. My gig ranked like them and performed better within a few days, MY Gigs could go down like 5th to 10th page. But my question is why gigs Suddenly disappeared? :heart:

If you click on the link I gave you and need further help, there is another link at the bottom for Customer Support. Suggest you contact them.

1 Like

Okey I will do it :heart:

1 Like

just create new gig bro and promote it

1 Like

I guess you should make a new gig. This time a impressive one. I’m sure you’ll find it on a page you want.

2 Likes

Yes, I can make one. but what if it happens again with my new gig?

But, What if it happens again with my new gig? and I have a question, let me know after deleting Any problem if I reuse my pictures with a new gig?

hey, bro, I want to know, can I reuse my used picture in gig after deleting this gig?