I can't find the gigs with the search.

anukul66138

Can anyone help, please
I was active at work and was constantly getting work. I received messages from buyers every day. Suddenly one day I can’t find the gig search and I can’t find any message from the buyer. The gigs were on pages 2.3. Now I can’t find the gigs with the search. Impressions, views, clicks, all gigs are all down

Hey everyone!

As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down.

I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent)

OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious:

Everything I shar…

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

Hello Maam!

I am really facing a problem in money withdraw button in my account available withdraw is 536 but I can not withdraw the money, I have ingorm it in customer care but it already 15 days gone. I need the money as early as possible. What can I do, I am really helpless on it 😢

Hello Maam!

I am really facing a problem in money withdraw button in my account available withdraw is 536 but I can not withdraw the money, I have ingorm it in customer care but it already 15 days gone. I need the money as early as possible. What can I do, I am really helpless on it 😢

Firstly: it’s considered rude to post your question in someone else’s thread, especially when it’s completely unrelated to the original post.

Second: Rule 9: Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020

Third: Fiverr CS is extremely behind right now and 15 days isn’t unusual at this time.

Fourth: https://www.fiverr.com/content/payments-terms-and-conditions

Firstly: it’s considered rude to post your question in someone else’s thread, especially when it’s completely unrelated to the original post.

Second: Rule 9: Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020

Third: Fiverr CS is extremely behind right now and 15 days isn’t unusual at this time.

Fourth: https://www.fiverr.com/content/payments-terms-and-conditions

Sorry Maam, and Thank you

Archived