I cant get a client ! ;( some tips?

pachi_mc

hi, i cant get a client and i am doing a gig with a great offer, for all that will cost aprox 35 usd for only the min price that is 5, someone know what can i do ? should i pay for ad on fiverr ? 😦

should i pay for ad on fiverr ? 😦

Fiverr does not offer paid ads. Therefore, you will be unable to “pay for ad on Fiverr”.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted "I do not do enough marketing" 30% of us know/believe "I do not show up in search results" Only 12% of us have "got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself" Only 10%...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 142 ❤

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Why are you not getting sales? Let's Find Out Together! - UPYOUR

This post is aimed at getting some ideas about the most common problems we face as sellers. If we can get a lot of people taking part, it will help to identify what kind of posts are most needed. Please tick all the statements below that apply to...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 78 ❤

should i pay for ad on fiverr ? 😦

Fiverr does not offer paid ads. Therefore, you will be unable to “pay for ad on Fiverr”.

Fiverr does not offer paid ads.

Didn’t they introduce a model a while ago where your gig gets a special placement and their cut would raise to 30% instead of 20%?

Never head of it again though.

Fiverr does not offer paid ads.

Didn’t they introduce a model a while ago where your gig gets a special placement and their cut would raise to 30% instead of 20%?

Fiverr appears to have quietly abandoned that model. I was part of the testing, and that feature no longer shows up on my dashboard, nor can I find it anywhere on the current Fiverr website. It appears as though the tested model did not achieve the goals Fiverr was hoping to put into play.

Your profile reads: “Hi, I am Pachi, i am from Argentina, and i am doing this for a low price, i am from Argentinabut i can talk english too. I can do Optimized, Responsives Webs with HTML,CSS and JS”

Change it to:

“I am new to Fiverr, but not to web programming. I build and optimize responsive websites in HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Most importantly, I know how to get your site to rank well on Google, which will help grow your business. I will do a mountain of excellent work for you at a very low price, so I can earn the 5-star ratings I will need to get established on Fiverr. I look forward to serving you. -Pachi”

Archived