I can't get my first sale,help

paco1337

How do you submit gig’s on the buyers request?

Go to your dashboard, and click on “Buyer Requests”. From there you can check what the offers are and if you think your gig meets the requirements for a specific job, click on “Send offer” and pitch your gig to the buyer.

Also, the link that I provided earlier explains what you have to do.

883354252_buyerrequests.jpg.5b092c9495bf35c7bd8c59c16f8e2c59.jpg

Go to your dashboard, and click on “Buyer Requests”. From there you can check what the offers are and if you think your gig meets the requirements for a specific job, click on “Send offer” and pitch your gig to the buyer.

Also, the link that I provided earlier explains what you have to do.

😊

Yea now i understand how it works. Let me make some requests and see how it goes. Thanks 😊

@nickthuo808 keep in mind that buyers request is actually for buyers who are looking for sellers. Not the other way around. Based on your other posts I think you’re a seller, so you shouldn’t make requests, you should bid on them 😉

@uxreview I also understand it is illegal to do that. I will just work hard on promoting my gigs and trying to be unique. I appreciate your concern 👌

To me, i think you should try promoting your gig link on social media site and try to integrate keywords into your gig description for it to be searchable

Archived