I Can't Grow My Business For Some Foolish Buyer!

tushar117

Hello,
My name is Tushar.I am a seller in fiverr.I need help.I always do my job so well, but I cannot grow my business for some foolish buyer. 😱

what Kind of foolish buyer do I mean?

My gig is for WORDPRESS but some buyer order my gig for another platform! after order my gig they told me sorry and sent a cancel request! In my gig, I focus everything, but some foolish buyer never read my description and order my gig at a low price and told me sorry and again cancel.

for those reasons, my cancel rate will increase in future.

For those foolish buyers, my business cannot improve. 😢

What I do now?

Can anyone suggest something, please?

Regards,
Tushar

Guest offlinehelpers

Yes, I can possibly - when I look at your gigs on your profile, I see:
'I Will Do On Page SEO Optimization For Your ’ - it’s only when I click on the gig itself I see the word ‘Wordpress’.

Foolish buyers- don’t think so, excited perhaps, not wanting to read the title again once they’ve clicked onto your gig.

But be honest, have you never picked up the wrong item in the supermarket? I know I have! 🙂

Yes, I can possibly - when I look at your gigs on your profile, I see:

'I Will Do On Page SEO Optimization For Your ’ - it’s only when I click on the gig itself I see the word ‘Wordpress’.

Foolish buyers- don’t think so, excited perhaps, not wanting to read the title again once they’ve clicked onto your gig.

But be honest, have you never picked up the wrong item in the supermarket? I know I have! 🙂

have you never picked up the wrong item in the supermarket?

sorry don’t understand.

what do you mean?

Guest offlinehelpers

have you never picked up the wrong item in the supermarket?

sorry don’t understand.

what do you mean?

When you’ve gone shopping, have you never purchased something by mistake?

Guest offlinehelpers

umm… yes purchased something by mistake but it is sometimes.

Well, there you go, now are you foolish or human? Have you had a buyer purchase by mistake more than once? I’m guessing not. 🙂

Well, there you go, now are you foolish or human? Have you had a buyer purchase by mistake more than once? I’m guessing not. 🙂

Yes once, it has happened three times! Moreover, after cancel order, my rate is now 94%

Moreover, I cleared my price and worked so well, but some buyer ordered my gig 5$ and told me do full on page for his site!

So again buyer mistake and again canecl.

I cancel five order just for two reasons. Now my rate is 94%.

I hope you understand what I say. 🙂

Please help me. I feel so worry

Guest offlinehelpers

Yes once, it has happened three times! Moreover, after cancel order, my rate is now 94%

Moreover, I cleared my price and worked so well, but some buyer ordered my gig 5$ and told me do full on page for his site!

So again buyer mistake and again canecl.

I cancel five order just for two reasons. Now my rate is 94%.

I hope you understand what I say. 🙂

Please help me. I feel so worry

You’re always going to get the odd buyer purchasing by mistake.

Try moving the word ‘Wordpress’ to the beginning of your title so it’s more easily seen.

Please stop worrying - mutual cancellation because of a buyer error is better than a negative review.

Good luck! 🙂

You’re always going to get the odd buyer purchasing by mistake.

Try moving the word ‘Wordpress’ to the beginning of your title so it’s more easily seen.

Please stop worrying - mutual cancellation because of a buyer error is better than a negative review.

Good luck! 🙂

I change my title now.

Can you please look at my title again?

Please and tell me now ok?

Please.

Guest offlinehelpers

I change my title now.

Can you please look at my title again?

Please and tell me now ok?

Please.

That’s great - I can see the word ‘Wordpress’ no problem - you could even CAPITALIZE it if you wanted to make it more obvious! 🙂

That’s great - I can see the word ‘Wordpress’ no problem - you could even CAPITALIZE it if you wanted to make it more obvious! 🙂

thanks for your all help.

Just last question

some buyer order me 5$ for full on page SEO even after clear my price. So I increase my price 5$ to 10$. is it harm for my sell? I mean is it good?

Or take my price 5$?

Please don’t mind

Guest offlinehelpers

thanks for your all help.

Just last question

some buyer order me 5$ for full on page SEO even after clear my price. So I increase my price 5$ to 10$. is it harm for my sell? I mean is it good?

Or take my price 5$?

Please don’t mind

It’s entirely up to you how you price your gigs - if a buyer orders the wrong package, offer them the correct package before you do the work, and explain why! 🙂

It’s entirely up to you how you price your gigs - if a buyer orders the wrong package, offer them the correct package before you do the work, and explain why! 🙂

I see!

When they make a wrong order, then I fell so angrily.

I also have a problem.

Now for you, I understand.

Yup, a title is ok Now.

Moreover, next time if anyone makes wrong order then I offer them the correct package before I do the work, and explain why!

moreover, yes I always remember to cancel work is better than the negative review.

That is mean this one is not a big problem.

Am I right? 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

I see!

When they make a wrong order, then I fell so angrily.

I also have a problem.

Now for you, I understand.

Yup, a title is ok Now.

Moreover, next time if anyone makes wrong order then I offer them the correct package before I do the work, and explain why!

moreover, yes I always remember to cancel work is better than the negative review.

That is mean this one is not a big problem.

Am I right? 🙂

It’s not a big problem at all - you’ll see the cancellation rate on your dashboard, but beyond that, I really wouldn’t worry about it.

See, no need to feel angry any more - enjoy the rest of your weekend! 🙂

Archived