I can't linked my social account with Fiverr

iqiqiqi

Question

I used to have an account with my social account.I want to change my username,so I deactivate my older account.But when I linked my social account,fiverr warns that it can’t link with it.I have unlink with the older social account.I just want to know how I can link my social account.

6 answers to this question

The social account those you used in prior for your previous account is unable to add again for your second account. You have to create the new social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or something else to link with your current Fiverr account. Hope, you got it.

Regards,
Minthal Ahmed Masum

The social account those you used in prior for your previous account is unable to add again for your second account. You have to create the new social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or something else to link with your current Fiverr account. Hope, you got it.

Regards,

Minthal Ahmed Masum

The first account has been deactivated.And social account has unlink with the first account.

It doesn’t matter whether you have deactivated or get a suspension of your account. The social account that has been linked once with a Fiverr account are unable to link those again although you unlink with the first account.

Ok,I got it,thanks.

I think fiverr can fix these two problem:

1.change username

2.link or unlink social account

Archived