Fiverr Forum

I can't login my Fiverr email. i wanna change it. help!

i can’t access in my Fiverr email. i have email id and password but somehow they give me phone verify but i have lost my number 8 month ago also forget recovery email that’s why can’t recover it. now m want to change this email address… how i can ?
any suggestion ?

many thanks,
Mehedi

Only customer support can help you. So you should contact them, if you haven’t yet!

did you contacted customer support? contact them immediately they will help you in this problem.

You have your email ID and password.
But they are asking for your phone number which you do not have.
You also forgot your email for recovery.
You now want to change this email.

I can’t think of any way to do this. These steps are to prevent fraud and stop people from accessing your email account. So if you can’t verify it’s you with a phone number and alternate email you are the definition of someone who cannot be allowed to access the account.

Hopefully customer support will help you with this.

Oh No! Please contact to fiverr support and also get notifications from support to your support dashboard and view replies from fiverr team “My Activities” Tab. That might help you.

thank you for your response. :slight_smile:

thanks everyone :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to hear about it. However, only Fiverr Customer Support can help you out in this matter. Drop them a request, explain your whole situation and I’m sure they’d figure out a way to resolve this issue. :slight_smile: