Fiverr Community Forum

I can't login to Fiverr. Access denied

Just as I am about to deliver an order to a buyer and try to lo access my messages I am getting “Access Denied”. I am unable to login. I have raised a support ticket. However, I have less than 9 hours to deliver and there is no guarantee that this issue will be resolved before then. Is anyone else having this problem? Why am I being locked out?

4 Likes

I’m getting the same message when trying to open notifications.

5 Likes

The funny thing is that only one of the notifications tells me this. The others work just fine, the website works fine.

Anyway this happened before, they solved it in 1h

4 Likes

I’ve the same problem, just login on Fiverr.
Are you using a Brave browser ?

1 Like

Thank you for replying, Donnovan86. I was able to deliver my order. Other parts of the website are working okay.

1 Like

Gd_consulting, I am using Chrome. The other parts of the site seem to be working okay.

1 Like

@bewell_services
Ok I just experiment this problem on Fiver site (not forum) when I try to login with my destop Brave browser. I meet a captcha loop process.
Notifyng the support but having no response at this time.

1 Like

I had the captcha loop thing last night and sent a support ticket request by email, including the error code. They had it fixed in under an hour.

1 Like

@gd_consulting

The issue was cleared up within a few hours.

I got this from support later: “Could you please try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies, and let me know if this helps? If you are not using Chrome, please make sure that your browser is updated to the newest version. Also, make sure that any plug-ins or add-ons that can be limiting you to proceed are disabled.”