Fiverr Community Forum

I can't publish a gig

I can’t publish a gig because of a test fail but when I was in a last step of publish a gig but it says take a test and I entered in a test and it is automatically end test and I fails in test.because of that I can’t publish m gigs. now what I do.

8 Likes

You must attend skill test exam.

3 Likes

You need to wait for next step, I mean next skill test exam because in first try you failed.

1 Like

But it says wait 92 days.its much more time for waiting.

1 Like

When a user take max time of exam there have a limit of how many time you can retake an exam.Until the time you have to wait to participate on next exam.

1 Like

Speaking in english language test, by chance anyone knows if a native language speaker not english needs to perform the test in order to be accepted as a seller? My work will be done in portuguese language, not in english, so I admitted for mylself not be mandatory the test. Thanks in advance for any help someone can provide.

You just wait 90 days. that’s it

Tu bloqueaste mi comentario? No hice ningún comentario inapropiado. Por favor si fuiste tu, no vuelvas a hacerlo de lo contrario creeré que esto es una dictadura.

Skill test is important for a gig publish.

wait 92 days , otherwise publish another gig

there are categories where test exams are very important. Must be not underestimated.

But it says wait 92 days… Its much more time for waiting. Deactive a nd created another one…