Fiverr Community Forum

I cant publish my first gig?

I‘m new to Fiverr so I‘m trying to publish a gig for myself. I seem to have filled out everything I need to in order to publish. I‘ve put in all the requirements, added pictures, and filled out the W-9. But every time I click „next“ on the screen (when it should take me to the Done!/publish page) it just takes me back to the Pricing page. The „Publish Gig“ button is greyed out, so I can‘t even click it normally. What do I do?

4 Likes

Maybe you are missing on something. Check it again and make sure everytging that is required is filled.

all of the little bubbles are green checkmarks, i think the missing information sign is a lil yellow warning? I could be wrong but the site isn’t yelling at me to fill in any more information.

Also, Make sure to check the box of terms, maybe on the last step of publishing your gig.

1 Like

hmm, okay. I‘ll check. If that doesn‘t work I‘ll wait a few days and check up on it to see if anything changed.

2 Likes

I think you may need to give some skilll test or you are missing something

watch this course then create your gig. i hope then you can create your gig.

Please, first of all complete your profile, then create a new gig.

hmm, okay. I‘ll check. If that doesn‘t work I‘ll wait a few days and check up on it to see if anything changed.df

got it figured out! thank you all for your help!

1 Like

It happened with me as well. I did all what I could, refresh, changer browser, filled all the detail so many times. This indeed is a problem. One day after trying this all, I created my first gig. I realized that there was no problem in my process. It just happened. May be try some another day.

1 Like