I cant publish my first gig?

bbunbunnyy

I‘m new to Fiverr so I‘m trying to publish a gig for myself. I seem to have filled out everything I need to in order to publish. I‘ve put in all the requirements, added pictures, and filled out the W-9. But every time I click „next“ on the screen (when it should take me to the Done!/publish page) it just takes me back to the Pricing page. The „Publish Gig“ button is greyed out, so I can‘t even click it normally. What do I do?

• Like 22
  • Up 1

Maybe you are missing on something. Check it again and make sure everytging that is required is filled.

all of the little bubbles are green checkmarks, i think the missing information sign is a lil yellow warning? I could be wrong but the site isn’t yelling at me to fill in any more information.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

all of the little bubbles are green checkmarks, i think the missing information sign is a lil yellow warning? I could be wrong but the site isn’t yelling at me to fill in any more information.

Also, Make sure to check the box of terms, maybe on the last step of publishing your gig.

• Like 11

It happened with me as well. I did all what I could, refresh, changer browser, filled all the detail so many times. This indeed is a problem. One day after trying this all, I created my first gig. I realized that there was no problem in my process. It just happened. May be try some another day.

• Like 10

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/7/2021 at 4:48 AM, suryasishsurroy said:

What was the problem? I’m facing the same problem now. I have checked that everything is updated. I have passed the eligibility for the test provided. What else should I do?

did you end up figuring it out? I can't publish my gig even though I seemingly filled everything out

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm  new to Fiverr and I'm having similar problem. I was trying to publish my first gig. I already fill out the data and my W-9 form information was already reviewed and approved by the U.S. tax authorities (I'm not a US citizen). After I fill out all the data required I came to the publish tab, but after I clicked the "publish gig' button, the button turned grey and there's no sign of the next step or any change. After that, I checked the gig board and my gig was still in the draft. What can I do now? Do I just wait for it or delete the draft and make another gig? I actually really don't want to repeat all the filling out cause it is a lot of information I put in there

image.thumb.png.a132b141630f160a7960eb5ae074161e.png

• Like 8
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Same issue here. Don't you just love when people do this and don't elaborate?

On 10/21/2020 at 9:18 AM, bbunbunnyy said:

got it figured out! thank you all for your help!

The email about my W-9 implies that the gig will be published automatically once they've reviewed my W-9, and trying to publish my gig by hitting next on all the gig creation steps but once I GET to the W-9 step, which still has all the info I filled out saved on there, and try to click next, it just keeps taking me back to the start of the W-9 step. Very cool UI, very good.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

11 minutes ago, aortaplatinum said:

Same issue here. Don't you just love when people do this and don't elaborate?

The email about my W-9 implies that the gig will be published automatically once they've reviewed my W-9, and trying to publish my gig by hitting next on all the gig creation steps but once I GET to the W-9 step, which still has all the info I filled out saved on there, and try to click next, it just keeps taking me back to the start of the W-9 step. Very cool UI, very good.

That stops happening once the W-9 is accepted.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mandyzines said:

That stops happening once the W-9 is accepted.

Yup, that was it. Gig published and I'm ready to git munny for making shitposts 😎

But yeah that's a massive issue, I don't mind having to wait but it should be crystal clear as to why you can't publish. Like have a little info box pop up when you mouse over the greyed-out option that says "You'll be able to publish this gig once your W-9 is accepted. Please wait for our email, thank you!"

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I believe it's with the W9 (For United States Sellers). After reviewing and saving multiple times and finding the publish gig greyed out, I got a notification onscreen saying "thank you for submitting your W9. We will confirm details and update you in coming days. My belief is that after W-9 is confirmed should be able to return and click publish. Will see.

image.png.8969457e8e38326cb1563be1549190a1.png

• Like 2