I can't see My gigs in search list without any reason

gsmgraphic9

I asked. But they say no problem. There was no answer as to why all gigs were off the search list in one day.

But they say no problem. There was no answer as to why all gigs were off the search list in one day.

Fiverr isn’t going to provide the kind of answer that you want, because that would give you insight into how the Fiverr search system works. They don’t share that kind of insight with anyone, and they are right to be that way. Your gigs will show up wherever the search algorithm thinks they should show up. Worrying about where your gig shows up, and why it doesn’t show up where you want it to, isn’t likely to result in anything productive. I, therefore, encourage you to worry less about the things you can’t control, and pay more attention to the things you can, such as being a great seller, marketing and promoting your gigs, and taking the time to reach out to the target customers who need your services.

But they say no problem. There was no answer as to why all gigs were off the search list in one day.

Fiverr isn’t going to provide the kind of answer that you want, because that would give you insight into how the Fiverr search system works. They don’t share that kind of insight with anyone, and they are right to be that way. Your gigs will show up wherever the search algorithm thinks they should show up. Worrying about where your gig shows up, and why it doesn’t show up where you want it to, isn’t likely to result in anything productive. I, therefore, encourage you to worry less about the things you can’t control, and pay more attention to the things you can, such as being a great seller, marketing and promoting your gigs, and taking the time to reach out to the target customers who need your services.

check your gig status

Sometime gig automatically goes to Pending. This happened to me often.

That’s why I am telling you to check again your gig status here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig

That’s why I am telling you to check again your gig status here:

Like I said, I’m not sure why you’re telling me to check the status of my gigs. My gigs are fine, they are active, and I’m not worried about their status.

My problem is that two gigs on the first page in one day left the entire search list. All gigs are off the search list. They are not found anywhere.

My problem is that two gigs on the first page in one day left the entire search list. All gigs are off the search list. They are not found anywhere.

All gigs are off the search list. They are not found anywhere.

All Gigs active. but All gigs are off the search list. They are not found anywhere. I don’t know the reason. my Sales and review is good.

I can’t help you if you’re not going to listen to my advice.

Archived