I can't seem to get any good buyers

israed

Hey guys, just wanted to share something. All the buyers that have approached me, have been really bad buyers. Either wanting something I don’t offer, or trying to get tons of work done for 5 dollars. There was one buyer that I offered a 25 dollar custom offer, he said he only had 15 dollars in his balance, then suddenly remembered he had exactly 2 more for VAT. Out of desperation of getting my first order, I accepted. Maybe that was a mistake but at least I got a five star review.

Anyway, I think my gig is attracting bad buyers, and I want to fix that.
This is my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/5bkqx6

I would love to hear any tips.

Insert Good Quality Cover image as well as few samples of your work … it will help in the beginning

Thank you for the reply. I will add sample work right away. About the cover image, my graphic designing skills are basically nonexistent. Do you think I should hire someone on Fiverr or try some cover image creation websites?

Thank you for the reply. I will add sample work right away. About the cover image, my graphic designing skills are basically nonexistent. Do you think I should hire someone on Fiverr or try some cover image creation websites?

Yes it is always worth investing on good things so it will give you good returns in future

Archived