I can't sell anything :(

mrfood4

Your descriptions make your gig very hard to understand. Also " If I don’t get the amount I want, I won’t work for you anymore.", comes off as really rude if you’re trying to attract buyers. When they order your gig, fiverr takes 20% from them and from you. So if they order for $5 and you receive $4 because of fiverr, you won’t work with them?

Your PRI pack has mostly the copied description from your STI pack.

Being “your personal online cutter” absolutely makes no sense to me? Do you mean, you make montages? I.e, the cutting of certain clips (or make clippings) from videos and making it into a compilation?

Your descriptions make your gig very hard to understand. Also " If I don’t get the amount I want, I won’t work for you anymore.", comes off as really rude if you’re trying to attract buyers. When they order your gig, fiverr takes 20% from them and from you. So if they order for $5 and you receive $4 because of fiverr, you won’t work with them?

Being “your personal online cutter” absolutely makes no sense to me? Do you mean, you make montages? I.e, the cutting of certain clips (or make clippings) from videos and making it into a compilation?

ok i will edit the description and then i will send it to you if it is ok for you

https://www.fiverr.com/mrfood4/be-your-personal-cutter done

Archived