I can't send buyer request again what is wrong i have 5 star review from 3 people what is going on on fiverr

Guest waviak

You must have done the fiverr Rule violation… that’s why you can’t send buyer request now 😄

no i didn’t a buyer rated me with 1.7 and after that i got more orders which they rated me with 5 stars so i don’t see any sensible reason why i was unable to send the request

no i didn’t a buyer rated me with 1.7 and after that i got more orders which they rated me with 5 stars so i don’t see any sensible reason why i was unable to send the request

Are you seller or buyer? If you’re a seller then Posting request in buyer request sections - That’s by default violation! 😉

Whats your positive rating.

If it’s below 90%, you will not be able to send buyer requests

i dont know my positive rating how do i calculate that

Your review rate needs to be above a certain threshold, according to some forum threads it´s 90%, so with your 1* review, you might be below that. Yes, it´s very unfortunate that a single bad review can keep you from replying to BRs, yes, Fiverr should put that requirement on their info page about sending offers to Buyer Requests, but we can´t do anything about that here on the forum, you can try putting it in Site Suggestions or tell Customer Support.

Your percentage is 4.2 x 20 = 84% so you can’t use buyer requests I’m afraid, as it’s below the 90% threshold.

waooh so what is the way out

waooh so what is the way out

You’d have to take your marketing outside Fiverr and try to get “outsiders” to purchase your services here because you can’t make use of the BR section until your rating improves. Alternatively, you can sit and wait, praying that your ranking improves and that someone is keen enough to take a chance on your gig and buy your service without you making any initial contact.

BL: There’s no easy way out of this…

Archived