Fiverr Forum

I can't send buyer request WHY?

Hello Fiverr members. I can’t send buyer request & this massage shown <You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!> Please help for getting new order. https://www.fiverr.com/kzrazib

Focus on offering great value to your buyers, so that they keep giving you 5 star reviews, and in time, your rating will be high enough that you’ll be able to send offer to Buyer Requests again.

You asked “I can’t send buyer request WHY?”

And you answered your own question with the message Fiverr provided: “You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!” What other kind of answer are you looking for?

He just doesn’t take NO for an answer and knows Harry Potter is among us to produce his wand and perform some magic that makes the rules disappear.

You have a 4.3 out of 5 star rating. This is 8.6 out of 10, which is 86% customer satisfaction. 86% is below the 90% threshold that is required for you to use buyer requests.

If you get more orders and 5 star ratings you will soon be out of that threshold as you are very close to 90%.