Fiverr Forum

I can't sent buyer request from my account

Hello there, I just open my Fiverr account after so long and re-edit my gigs, but I didn’t see any buyer request in my account. Is this for i didn’t active in Fiverr for so long?

This may be helpful to you: https://forum.fiverr.com/t/buyer-request-complaints-few-requests-etc/

Thank you for the help.

How many gigs you have ?

only 1, I will set 2 more today…

Hi i am new here and not getting any order still

try for the buyer request and try to be always in the online, and make your gig attractive so that you can get more order. thank you

Please I am having a serious problem receiving order for my gig as a logo designer I need your assistance to help me out with this thanks hope to get. Quick respond from you

Hello Please I am having a serious problem receiving order for my gig as a logo designer I need your assistance to help me out with this thanks hope to get. Quick respond from you

Asking questions in the middle of someone else’s post is considered as spam and will get you into trouble with the moderators.

If you want help you need to make your own post under the category Improve My Gig and those who wish to and have time to do so will help you.