Fiverr Community Forum

I can't use this logo, can I?

Hi There,
I’ve been having issues with the seller that has been late with delivering the product, she sent me two logo samples and I didn’t like any of them, so I sent her an image of sample logo I found somewhere online, sample of the font I’d like to use and ask if she can create something similar. She created exactly the same logo with one small detail changed and used the font I asked for, but the rest of the logo is pretty much the same as the sample I sent her. I don’t know that I can use this logo, can I? I don’t want to get in trouble with copyright issues. I can’t remember where I found it or I’d go to that source and ask them to create me a logo.

Thank you!

1 Like

I think you cannot. Take it like this, If I take BBC logo and make a new one with three boxes, with the same font and style but only a little bit of changes like White color instead of black it is still not original.

(Just the way I thought!)

2 Likes

You are right.
Do not use the logo.

2 Likes

I totally agree! Thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks, but I am having such a bad experience with logo design on Fiverr and I don’t want to keep paying money yet not getting what I need and on time. Thanks anyway!

2 Likes