I cant verify my gigs

gayashan43

this was my first gig approval. i gave my phone number to approve my gig. so i didn’t got any code. so i did that again and again for get a code. then the told me you have block for 48 hours for phone approval… then when i clicked on verify now button… the gave me a red message… it told me wait 48 hours… now when i click on verify now button… nothing happen… like i didn’t click… what should i do… i cant create any new account…

ohh… i calculate that now… it have more 3 houres… but, why nothing happen when i click on verify now button… yester day i got red message that called you have to wait 48 hours before verify again…

You just need to be a little patient. I can understand your enthusiasm but make sure to follow the directions.

Edit: If you are still experiencing problems after 48 hrs. you can contact customer support for assistance.

You just need to be a little patient. I can understand your enthusiasm but make sure to follow the directions.

Edit: If you are still experiencing problems after 48 hrs. you can contact customer support for assistance.

thank you annai80 for the help … appreciate your help… i will follow your directions…!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived