Fiverr Forum

I can't withdraw fiverr money

Anyone help me. how can this problem fix? plz plz help

Screenshot

3 Likes

Yes, I also experience the same problem but I was finally able to withdraw the next day. I think their verification system requires a strong network connection. Just wait and try the next day.

3 Likes

Sir, the problem was from yesterday but there is still no problem. Supported and contacted, but they still do not say anything. I do not understand what to do now.

2 Likes

clean your browser and try again with a strong net connection.

1 Like

Do not you use internet connection fast?

contact customer support and ask them to refresh your account, it was because you received the code more than twice… You may not be able to withdraw until you contact customer support!

2 Likes

i am also facing the same problem from yesterday. And i have contacted to customer support. but i have tried all the possible ways they asked me to do, still my issue is not solved.

2 Likes

My internet connection is very fast. and I have try another laptop but after that the same problem.

1 Like

You’re right. I got the code twice. But contact customer support has not yet received a reply.

1 Like

What are they saying to you?

1 Like

I did but no work. I think customer support will not be solved without

1 Like

I’ve contacted to Customer Support, they told me the ways to solve out the issue, but its still not working. They mailed me to do these things.

If you are getting the “Network Error” message:

1. Please try clearing your cache/cookies and trying out different browsers (Chrome, Firefox…) to see if that helps. Make sure to check Chrome in Incognito Mode too, and no extensions are running as it may be an extension causing this.

2. Be so kind and reset your password, please go back to Fiverr and click on your username > Settings > Security and there you reset your password.

3. After that, you will again have the option to enter your phone number. Please make sure they are not using Numpad to type it in, use the numbers at the top of your keyboard to type in.

2 Likes

So you have not got the solution yet?

1 Like

Yeah! still facing this issue … :frowning: I really don’t know how to get rid from it… I’m in great trouble, a lot worried about it.
I mailed to Customer Support again, and waiting for their reply.

ok, carry on And tell me when the solution is solved.

Ohk waiting for their reply… :frowning:

Thank you @sarah_ryan012 for your hard work contacting CS and letting others know what they’re saying. I’m sure the forum users who are having the same problem as you are very grateful to you! :slightly_smiling_face::sunny:

The main thing is to make sure your Fiverr location is the same as your physical location, otherwise the verification code won’t get through and it will fail.

3 Likes

ThankYou so much :slight_smile: … But its still not working for me.

1 Like

When contacting customer support you have to be very specific, tell them you cleared cache and you already use different browser but the result is still the same… They will refresh your account from their end… I’m talking out of experience!!

1 Like

I don’t think that’s true… It’s not necessary your fiver location is the same as your physical location before you receive the code… After all there is no body checkmating fake locations on fiverr

1 Like