I changed my gig title and some keywords after saving it says gig removed. Can anyone help

zaafirbaig

Friend, the exact same thing has happened to me, I modified my title and when saving the changes my gig has been removed, without any reason, I did not violate any term and service, all my content is created by me and all my competitors are still active, in fact All my images and demonstration videos were approved by Fiverr before, the following text appeared before:

“Your Gig” draw you as a character from the pokemon anime "is removed

The Gig failed to pass our review and is not visible to anyone. Click here to see your denied Gigs and learn more about this action. "

Now that text is gone but I still have my gig removed.

I add the proof of my problem

1387327618_Anima3DprNoreasonDenied.thumb.jpg.dfa3944729f44bcf53c74e194d1caf88.jpg
Anima3Dpr No reason Denied1340×602 170 KB

Hello, I have the same problem and they have not restored my gig, have you done something special to get the gig returned?

Thanks for your reply

Contact fiverr support. fiverr app>support>help and education>gig policies> submit request at the bottom.

Contact fiverr support. fiverr app>support>help and education>gig policies> submit request at the bottom.

Thank you very much, I had already done that but my case seemed more complicated, even so they already restored my gig, maybe some update will cause that strange failure but now everything is fine 😀.

Have a nice day

Thank you very much, I had already done that but my case seemed more complicated, even so they already restored my gig, maybe some update will cause that strange failure but now everything is fine 😀.

Have a nice day

It might have been because the pokemon characters are trademarked/copyrighted and that could have been an issue with the gig.

Archived