I changed my gigs photos give me your opinion

wailmed

-Phone support in case of emergency

Make sure you get permission from Customer Support if you want to offer off Fiverr contact.

Also you need to fix this - they sent me to satisfact you

ok i will get permission for that.

and for - they sent me to satisfact you. what’s worng ? 😂

my gig seem interseting or no?

How are you going to keep making someone’s computer 200% faster and how do you know in advance that you’ll be able to increase the speed of their computer by this amount?

So someone orders your gig and you make it 200% faster. 200% faster at what? Anything? Does it do 200% more operations per second?

If they order your gig a second time will you make it 200% faster than it was when you did the previous speed increase? Is there a limit to how many times you can increase the speed by 200%?

How are you going to keep making someone’s computer 200% faster and how do you know in advance that you’ll be able to increase the speed of their computer by this amount?

So someone orders your gig and you make it 200% faster. 200% faster at what? Anything? Does it do 200% more operations per second?

If they order your gig a second time will you make it 200% faster than it was when you did the previous speed increase? Is there a limit to how many times you can increase the speed by 200%?

• i tell them to message me befor order to give me more information.–

i mean by 200 % faster that to computer will be fast and work perfactly

• i tell them to message me befor order to give me more information.–

i mean by 200 % faster that to computer will be fast and work perfactly

Then you can’t just say you will make their computer 200% faster on your gig if you don’t know whether you’ll be able to do that. It would be a false claim if you can’t do that.

You say “I will do…”. "Make your computer 200 % faster*

If you don’t know whether you can, you shouldn’t claim you will.

Then you can’t just say you will make their computer 200% faster on your gig if you don’t know whether you’ll be able to do that. It would be a false claim if you can’t do that.

You say “I will do…”. "Make your computer 200 % faster*

If you don’t know whether you can, you shouldn’t claim you will.

okey thank you for your response i will do my best

Archived