I changed password of my email address linked with fiver

Can It cause problem however I have been receiving messages from fiver on my email address regularly. Kindly guide me. I received a message on fiver forum page that :
Can you make sure your email address is valid and working? You may also wish to add our email address to your address book / contact list to improve deliverability
Is it ok or not. If not then what should I do…

If I understand correctly:

• You’ve changed the password for your private email account.
  • That email is the one you’ve used for Fiverr
  • Fiverr sent messages asking you to check/validate your email

If this is all true, then the messages you got from Fiverr was merely a reminder and unrelated to your changing of your email account password. Likely a coincident on the timing. If you have gotten multiple messages though, then you probably should verify your email with Fiverr.

HOWEVER if this message has come through the Fiverr forums, then you might be getting spam. Especially if multiple messages. Report/flag them. The moderators should be able to verify if it is spam or not.

Might be nothing to worry about. Have you triple-checked that your email address is, indeed, correct? (Again, if these messages are coming up in the forums, flag the next one you get with ‘other’ and ask if it is spam.)

yeah I have checked it many times…

Archived