I completed 49 orders in 3 months,,Can i become a level 2 seller after completion of one more order?

I completed 49 orders in 3 months,Can i become a level 2 seller after completion of one more order?

This is how they mentioned;

50 Orders Completed (2 months)
Maintained 4.5+ Rating

My rating is 5.0…But completed 49 orders in 3 months…So can i become a level two seller after taking one more order??

The only issue is you have taken 3 months. You may have to do another few orders within new few days to make it to be 50 orders within 2 months.

Thank you for your help…

Make sure 50 completed order :wink:
and Low cancellation rate is mandatory

Yes! You can. I got my level 2 when i completed 47 order in 3 month!

system is saying you may not.
but still have a chance.
after 50 orders you may contact customer cares if automatically level 2 badge is not attached your profile pic

Although Fiverr publishes rules about this, they seem to promote people to new levels even though they haven’t quite met the standards. I think that they allow a little leeway, but I couldn’t tell you how that happens. So much of what Fiverr does seems shrouded in mystery.

If you can maintain 4.5+ rating in all 49 orders I think you can reach Level 2 seller.

You are one order away, patience is the key… You will find out soon enough, since you are asking… You should be able to get it.

Thank you for your help…