I completed my 27th order with 5 Star rating! Something is weird with latest order REVIEW !?

jnvsonu52

Hello Everyone!
I hope you all are enjoying and doing great on FIverr and if not, don’t worry, I’ve been through this, started like you,
“Patience is the key to success” as Steve said and is really powerful.

Anyway, I am here to share my recent experience, day before yesterday, I completed my 27th order. Buyer was happy with my service and Marked as Completed with 3 hours of order placed.
I could see that the order was marked as completed, But there was no review at all, recently I noticed, fiverr wanted us to post blind review in which we were asked to post our review to see what reviews and ratings we got from buyer.

But this time, no such thing happened, I asked buyer to please rate my work, he said he already did and posted “NICE” as review.

Weird thing is, neither I can see his review or rating nor I was asked to post blind reviewS,
Possibly, this might have happened with any seller as well. I didn’t understand what had happened, Could anyone suggest me what should I do?
I provide services at low cost for good rating and review only. I know, there is possibility that buyer didn’t give any review, in other words, he lied.
Although, I don’t think he would lie, that’s why I am here to get some help.

"THANKS IN ADVANCE! 😍 THANK YOU SO MUCH READING."

"MY PRO TIP- “DO IT THE WAY OUR CUSTOMER/BUYER WANTED IT TO BE, BUYER MAY SEEM TO BE REQUESTING YOU WITH POLITE WORDS, BUT ALWAYS THINK AS IF THEY ARE ORDERING YOU, IF YOU WANT TO SUCCESSFUL ON FIVERR, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR ON FIVERR . THANKS!”

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all are enjoying and doing great on FIverr and if not, don’t worry, I’ve been through this, started like you,

“Patience is the key to success” as Steve said and is really powerful.

Anyway, I am here to share my recent experience, day before yesterday, I completed my 27th order. Buyer was happy with my service and Marked as Completed with 3 hours of order placed.

I could see that the order was marked as completed, But there was no review at all, recently I noticed, fiverr wanted us to post blind review in which we were asked to post our review to see what reviews and ratings we got from buyer.

But this time, no such thing happened, I asked buyer to please rate my work, he said he already did and posted “NICE” as review.

Weird thing is, neither I can see his review or rating nor I was asked to post blind reviewS,

Possibly, this might have happened with any seller as well. I didn’t understand what had happened, Could anyone suggest me what should I do?

I provide services at low cost for good rating and review only. I know, there is possibility that buyer didn’t give any review, in other words, he lied.

Although, I don’t think he would lie, that’s why I am here to get some help.

"THANKS IN ADVANCE! 😍 THANK YOU SO MUCH READING."

"MY PRO TIP- “DO IT THE WAY OUR CUSTOMER/BUYER WANTED IT TO BE, BUYER MAY SEEM TO BE REQUESTING YOU WITH POLITE WORDS, BUT ALWAYS THINK AS IF THEY ARE ORDERING YOU, IF YOU WANT TO SUCCESSFUL ON FIVERR, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR ON FIVERR . THANKS!”

Buyers can mark your order as complete without leaving a review.

It is possible he meant he did the internal review that you can’t see.

If he leaves a review you should be able to leave one for him on the order. page.

Buyers can mark your order as complete without leaving a review.

It is possible he meant he did the internal review that you can’t see.

If he leaves a review you should be able to leave one for him on the order. page.

Yeah! It’s possible! Thanks for your help!

Archived