Fiverr Community Forum

I completed my 3rd order

Today i got and completed 3rd order. nice feelings. every order give more confidence to seller.

i want to tell all new sellers. please never lost hope. always be positive and in touch.
between try to get more knowledge about your work, learn and be aware of new softwares and techniques. make your communication skill more better.

If you are fully prepared; JUST one order will boost your gig and your confidence. and it will be start of your success.
take care.

14 Likes

Congratulation!!! Best all of luck

1 Like

thank you very much for good wish. so nice of you

4 Likes

mzmasud,
Congratulations on your success. Thanks for your motivational words. It will really inspire the new comers.

3 Likes

Congratulations! great news. I hope you will success easilly very soon. :grinning:
Keep it up.

1 Like

thank u very much . so nice of you

5 Likes

so nice of you for best wishes. i appreciate your good words

4 Likes

congratulations. you are always helping hand. guiding new people. wish u best of luck

2 Likes

it good to hear about that

1 Like

i am still looking for my first order

2 Likes

Thanks for share your valuables information…

1 Like

you are welcome. i m happy you all people read it seriously.
actually i want to give the confidence to new sellers

5 Likes

but how can i get first order?

1 Like

work on your gig. make it attractive with good image and choose of key words intelligently.
if your gig come on first page. between continue sharing your gigs on social media to get impressions.

it will help you to get orders.

6 Likes

try to do it. i will work

4 Likes

good suggestion but i am facing a problem. my gigs are in draft mode coz English test skipped automatically and even i could not participate
later on i get message that u can appear in test after 97 days

2 Likes

i dont know how to settle this issue

1 Like

many many thanks…

1 Like

Congratulation! Best of Luck.

1 Like

Hi! This is so great of yo9u that you complete your 3rd order today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope soon you will get more and more experience and more success :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Please pray for our success too :innocent:
Thank You :blush:
Good Luck :yum:

1 Like