I completed my first order before date arranged by fiverr

saadiqbal636

how to get more?

It’s best to be honest with your buyer. Tell them you underestimated the size of the job and would like to give them a more accurate quote. Emphasize the fact that this new quote will allow you to spend more time on each article, which will result in a higher standard of writing.

Of course, there’s a chance your buyer may decide to go ahead and cancel rather than pay the increased price. Most people paying those rates aren’t all that worried about quality or a seller’s well-being.

I got an order but its too cheap 10 articles in 10$ only . I unfortunaley accepted this order due to new thing i seen. Now I am completeing. Guide me what to do and how to get more?

Get Grammarly. Quickly.

Now I am completeing. Guide me what to do and how to get more?

What is it?

I completed my order and delivered . I did right thing?

I got an order but its too cheap 10 articles in 10$ only . I unfortunaley accepted this order due to new thing i seen. Now I am completeing. Guide me what to do and how to get more?
I completed my first order before date arranged by fiverr.
Now what have to do?
How fiverr or buyer pay for my hardwork?
I submitted my order.
I complete 10 aticles in 10$ in 2 days just because I am new here and he is the first person who gave me order that is why I was not agree to reject my first work.
My rate is 5$ for 1 article but I accept 1 article for 1$. You can feel my tolerance here

Guide me I want to know hoe fiverr will pay me? And how I get stars?

I completed my first order before date arranged by fiverr.

Now what have to do?

How fiverr or buyer pay for my hardwork?

I submitted my order.

I complete 10 aticles in 10$ in 2 days just because I am new here and he is the first person who gave me order that is why I was not agree to reject my first work.

My rate is 5$ for 1 article but I accept 1 article for 1$. You can feel my tolerance here

Did a buyer actually place an order that you delivered with the delivery button? If so, you get paid in 14 days. If you just sent articles through the inbox, that is not completing an order.

If the buyer got a real delivery, the buyer has a choice to leave 1-5 stars or to leave no review. It is the buyer’s choice.

Did a buyer actually place an order that you delivered with the delivery button? If so, you get paid in 14 days. If you just sent articles through the inbox, that is not completing an order.

If the buyer got a real delivery, the buyer has a choice to leave 1-5 stars or to leave no review. It is the buyer’s choice.

And Can I request buyer for review?

and If he or she did not give review?

Congrats on completing your first order.

What is it?

Grammarly is an app that checks for grammar errors. The basic version is free. Lots of sellers on Fiverr use it.

Thank you for congra8ng . Now how to get an order? . I took this order after 5 days talk and he ggave me just 10$ for 10 articles

Thank you for congra8ng . Now how to get an order? . I took this order after 5 days talk and he ggave me just 10$ for 10 articles

Getting orders is a complicated process. 🙂

To start with, you may want to write your own Gig description. At the moment, it’s VERY similar to a Pro seller’s. If Fiverr finds out you did this, you could get into trouble. If buyers find out you did this, they probably won’t order from you.

Did you deliver the articles through the order system or did you attach them to a message?

If you did delivered through the order system, the odds you’ll get paid are 100%. You just need to wait 14 days for the funds to clear.

I send through deliver order button . But here mention “THIS ORDER WILL BE MARKED AS

COMPLETED IN 3 DAYS”? what does it mean? My delivery is not completed yet?

To start with, you may want to write your own Gig description. At the moment, it’s VERY similar to a Pro seller’s. If Fiverr finds out you did this, you could get into trouble. If buyers find out you did this, they probably won’t order from you.

all are mine . Just took ideas from otherss

The buyer has three days to request a revision. They may not need one, so might just complete the order. If they don’t manually complete it, the system will auto complete it within three days. Then, the 14-day countdown until your funds clear begins.

Lloydsolutions’ idea of reading the Terms of Service was a good one! You’ll find out all you need to know in there.

guide me in a way that I got more orders. I just want 20-30 ordeers per month

Archived