I completed my first order successfully. But I haven't any order after that completion. Why?

social_universe

I don’t want to put you on the spot here, but the main issue with such gigs is that it doesn’t matter how much traffic you send, what matters is the people behind those clicks.

You can share the link to 1M followers, but if none of them are interested in the service/product then it’s just a white noise. For example, someone opens up a restaurant in Sydney and send you the link to promote it. If most of the followers are from US & EU then who the hell cares about a restaurant in Sydney.

Have you been marketing your service? Sharing your gig link at different places? Targeting people who may be interested and directing them to your Fiverr gig? Don’t wait for business to come to you, bring it to you. Fiverr and other freelance sites are extremely competitive and there is a duplication of many common services. Have you thought of something else to offer, something unique that you don’t see much of at Fiverr? You could add another gig.

Good luck!👍

Archived