Fiverr Community Forum

I completed my first order today :) Yay!

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

It took almost 2 months, but my first order finally arrived, and I completed it in 2 hours :smiley: I didn’t expect to get an order this soon, especially considering the stiff competition from other composers and musicians but… my first order is completed, and I’m very grateful for that.

It feels so good to know people appreciate my work and are willing to pay money for it. It means that what I deliver is good quality. :slight_smile:

I’m happy!

17 Likes

Congratulations!! It is indeed a wonderful feeling. I like that you have perspective. You know you have competition and I think that will serve you well.

3 Likes

Congratulations!! Keep it up :wink:

4 Likes

Congratulations! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!
Keep it up and will see you soon as a level one seller

GOOD LUCK!!

2 Likes

It’s an awesome feeling isn’t it? Make you feel that adrenaline and the will to work harder and harder! Hope to see you in level 1 with me soon!

2 Likes

congratulations, I am sure you will be getting more orders soon.

1 Like

Congratulations!!
It reminds me of my first sale in Fiverr, an amazing feeling. Keep up your good works. Can’t wait to see you posting another topic saying “I’ve achieved my Level-1 badge”.:grinning:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!:smile:

3 Likes

Congratulation…may more come your way!

1 Like

Congratulations. Your first sale is always very exciting. Best wishes for your success! :slightly_smiling_face:

Just a little tip you may wish to consider. Why not have a colourful photo or logo as your profile image!

2 Likes

Thank you all very much for your congratulations! :smiley:

I already have another possible order coming, wow :slight_smile:

IIoydsolutions, you’re right. I need a good profile image. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Congratulations!

Keep going and update your gigs. :slight_smile:

Congratulations me too i hope i can find a job here in fiverr

Thanks! You will eventually if you work hard on your gigs and have some patience :slight_smile: Let’s do our best!

Congratulations on completing the second one too.

1 Like

Thumbs up :slight_smile: