i completed my recent order and it mark as completed but why buyer not give me rating and feedback
How Fiverr Reviews Work
- The buyer has 10 days to leave reviews once the order is marked as complete.
- Once the buyer leaves a review, you will receive a notification and can leave your own review.
Note: You cannot yet see the buyer’s review at this stage.
- Once both the seller and buyer have completed their review or the 10 days have passed, both reviews will be made public.
- Reviews about the buyer will only appear in the buyer’s profile.
- Once reviews have been made public, they cannot be changed.
- If you do not review a buyer within the 10-day period, you will not be able to add a new review for that order.
- If you feel that a review left by a user is abusive, a result of a technical error, or violates our Terms of Service, please contact Customer Support team
Read more here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/buyer-and-seller-reviews
Put simply, most buyers will not leave feedback because they got their needs fulfilled with their gig purchase. You will receive feedback on about 20% of your completed gigs.
This is normal. This is also NOT a reflection of your skills of ability.