I constantly get errors in description field. “Description contains illegal characters” pops up all the time. I tried everything that I read on forums. Can Anyone please help
So you’ve tried cutting the whole description, pasting it into notepad then pasting it back to the gig edit box and seeing if that works (make sure you save a copy of it somewhere)?
If that still doesn’t work did you also add any extras and maybe add disallowed characters in them?
i did try that. I must be doing something wrong
I even deleted all the bullet points and put them back on with fiverr’s description field
In terms of disallowed features, I kept it as simple as possible, maybe I can show you my writing? Thank you in advance mate
Yes you could paste it here. Maybe use the “preformated text” option if that will help keep it the same.
About This Service
Looking for AMZ FBA Product Research?
- You are in the right place, I can help you find successful products for your private label FBA business.
- I run a successful FBA business and have an extensive experience in FBA and E-commerce.
- I Specialise in Product Research
Types of Products
- I will conduct product research for your private label FBA business. I will find the products that suits your financial requirements. The product will be in top-selling categories, with high demand but low to medium competition.
Here what I offer:
- Detailed In dept product analysis
- Detailed Market Analysis
- Products with monthly revenue between 5,000 - 25,000
- Products with less than 125 reviews
- Market Niche (low to medium competition)
- Keywords of at least 1k monthly searches
- Average selling price between $15 - $100 (Depending on your requirements)
- Profit Margin of 30% - 50%
- ROI of at least 135%
- Weight less than 5 pounds
- Sourcing Cost (Depending on your financial requirements)
- Supplier Research
- Tools used: Helium 10, Boost 9, Jungle Scout
Available for AMZ USA, UK, CA.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me before placing an order
This text is missing the USD sign in revenue section for some reason
The forum probably removed it.
It looks okay. Copying it to notepad should remove any unusual characters.
You could try pasting it into Word with the option to “keep text only” and then pasting it back to the gig edit page after deleting it (but keeping a copy somewhere). Then seeing if it will save it, then adding the formatting/bold back in if it does.
I’m not sure if it could be the italics.
Thank you very much!